Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. -Norman Vincent Peale
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Losing it.
I'm struggling. A lot. E has been sleeping horribly (horribly.) (teeth I think), and A has been incredibly needy and I am exhausted. Utterly and pathetically. I know it's sleep, and I know I'm just feeling completely crazy because of it. P is trying hard and I love the dear man so much for all he does, but he just doesn't get it. I think it's biologically impossible for him. I know I only have one baby and I'm sure that two is much harder and I shouldn't complain because others have it harder and I'm just being a big stupid baby. But there it is. I'm sorry. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
((hugs)) Hope E starts sleeping better for you and A is a little less needy
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) It's always hard when the kids aren't sleeping well! Hopefully they let you get somerest soon!
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) It is posts like this that remind me why I am done. So with that, Thank you!
ReplyDelete~hugs~ I am so close to when I was there, I understand...I really wish I lived closer so I could come and grab the girls for a day, so you can just...sleep...even now, to me, that sounds like a dream! I would only ask that you take L a night back, LOL!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I really wish I could help. It's so hard when you are running on fumes, and especially when Other doesn't understand...or isn't sure how else to help.
Yeah, or when your Other comes and wakes you up every time you try to nap because the phone is for you. Can't you tell them I'm sleeping? sorry, LOL, I understand though!
ReplyDelete