Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hmm...

My brain has been kind of fried lately. I keep thinking of things I want to say and then when I have my daily 42 seconds to myself on the computer, I've forgotten them all. So I'm sure soon, I'll be back to hanging around more, when my brain comes back. But I guess that's kind of presumptous to think it will be back that soon. :P

3 comments:

  1. 42 seconds, if you are a Douglas Adams fan, that means a lot;)

    ANd it will..or so I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally in the same place right now. i seem to be incapable of doing much of anything lately. if you happen to find where our brains are hiding out, can ask mine to come home too? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happens to me all the time, that's part of the reason I spend so much dang time on here... I just keep thinking, "stay at the computer, it'll come to you" and sometimes it does, often it doesn't, and I waste hours....

    ReplyDelete