Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday honey!

In honor of my hubby's birthday tomorrow, here's just a few of the many reasons I love him:

He bought me flowers the other day after I yelled at him most of the morning for something he knew he didn't really do.

He does the dishes for me. (I really hate doing the dishes).

He talks baby talk to the hamster.

He loves our girls more than life itself and it shows in everything he does.

He can't understand math for the life of him.

He promised to help my mom pick out new carpet and he helps his dad change his tires that go flat at least twice a month.

Even though he disagrees with my dad on nearly everything, he's still respectful.

I can ask him to do/fix most anything and it will be done well before I remember it a second time.

He won't kill any bugs except mosquitos. And he wouldn't even kill them if he wasn't worried about them hurting one of us girls.

He likes to garden.

No one makes me laugh like he does.

And best of all, I feel like he really is my other half and I can't imagine going through this crazy life with anyone else. :)

6 comments:

  1. Aww he sounds awesome Happy birthday to your Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe how sweet! Happy Birthday P!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeheehee... he baby talks to the hamster! now THAT is a good man! & a perfect daddy for little girls :) happy birthday to your awesome hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your guy!

    He sounds like a great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Souunds like you have a wonderful hubby!!! Happy Birthday to him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to refrain from laughing out loud at the hamster thing (holding a sleeping baby).

    ReplyDelete