In our earlier married years, P and I used to fight about dumb things (I guess we all do until we realize that there's a lot bigger things to fight about). And in an attempt to avoid the grumpies that I've been feeling rather strongly the past few days, tell me what you think about our earlier disagreements. I won't tell you what my opinion is though until the votes are in!
1. Do you keep peanut butter in the refridgerator or the cabinet?
2. How about pancake syrup?
3. And do the dishes get cleaner when you just soak them and rinse them, or if you wash each one by hand without soaking?
1. Do you keep peanut butter in the refridgerator or the cabinet? cabinet, it gets all hard in the fridge.
ReplyDelete2. How about pancake syrup? Normally cabinet, but right now fridge not sure why.
3. And do the dishes get cleaner when you just soak them and rinse them, or if you wash each one by hand without soaking? I soak them then wash them by hand, and then put them in the dishwasher (I only use soap in dishwasher). Okay I might be a little OCD about dishes...
1. Peanut butter is in the pantry.
ReplyDelete2. Syrup is also in the pantry.
3. I scrub them by hand (with dishsoap) first, then they get washed in the dishwasher, and finally I run a sanitize cyle in the dishwasher. (My husband tells me I'm a germaphobe. LOL)
1- cabinet
ReplyDelete2- cabinet
3- dishwasher afte rinsing, unless it's bottles, in which case i soak, then hand wash. i guess i'm not as pscyho about clean dishes as some! :)
1 - counter (with the currently being used stick of butter)
ReplyDelete2 - fridge.
3 - I do both! LOL! Some days I wash each dish one at a time, other days I fill the sink, and 'soak' them as I wash them...and once in a blue moon we actually have enough dishes to fill the dishwasher (it seriously runs once every 6 months or so...)
1. cupboard
ReplyDelete2. my mom always kept it in the fridge, but DH thought that was weird, so we broke the cycle, LOL! I discovered it comes out easier and doesn't make my pancakes cold. :P
3. I'm super anal about dishes. If they go in the dishwasher, they get rinsed off but not super thoroughly. Just well enough. But I have a VERY specific way I organize the dishwasher. Drives Mike crazy. LOL. Stuff I wash by hand, well it has to be rinsed off really well, because I can't handle dealing with too much goopy nasty stuff. I grew up in a house where you filled one sink basin with hot soapy water, and the other basin with plain hot water to rinse. So you scrub in the hot soapy water and rinse in the plain water. But Mike prefers the soap directly on the sponge method, which I've kinda picked up.
1. in the cabinet
ReplyDelete2. in the fridge
3. I pre wash then run them through the dish washer my pots and pans dont go in the dishwasher so they soak and before i had a dishwasher i soaked then washed d always did one dish at a time with a few drops of soap on each dish it would literally take him an hour to do one load of dishes that would take me like 10 mins